TSA compliant laptop portage meets urban sophistication.
Quite a change from my old bag!
Pros: Roomy , Good Strap Length, Durable , Lightweight , Attractive, High Quality, Comfortable
Best Uses: Office, Computer, Airplane travel , Day Trips, Extended trips , School, Commuting
Describe Yourself: Modern, Career, Practical
Was this a gift?: No
This was a replacement for my old bag under the lifetime guarantee… four stars automatic for that. It’s a great bag but so very different. Things I miss:
* the belly band for using it on your bike.
* the interior super snug laptop pocket (I have not yet taken the new bag through airport security, but zipping the bag flat open doesn’t seem like much of a timesaver vs just taking your laptop out)
* said laptop pocket was watertight so you could put beer and ice in there if you liked. (not at the same time as your laptop)
* the rubber padded surface that cozied up against my body. (though that was the part that wore out, so…
* the more logical pocket organization (I’m always losing things inside my bag now.)
I am sure there are good reasons for the changes, but if you brought back the old bag as a “classic” I bet there would be lots of takers.